This is a test! :-) The video (if it posts) is of Wyatt saying some Bible Verses that correspond with his "Letter of the Week" homeschool preschool we did for about 9 months. This clip is just of letter's M through T, and it starts of a little rough, but then he does better and even sings a few of the verses :-) I used "curiculum" from a couple of different websites that I have listed in my favorites on the right side of the blog. The "curriculum" was just different themes, ideas, printables, crafts and book recommendations that I found on those websites. For the books, I would go online to my local library and reserve the books that corresponded w/ what we were going to learn about. The library is just a mile or 2 away from our house, so we went there often! And the online reservation option was so helpful, b/c it's quite impossible to look for a list of books while in the library w/ 2 kids ages 3 and under! :-) Now that we have gone through the alphabet (spent about 2 to 3 weeks on each letter, but only about 2 days/per week, so it took awhile!), next fall, I am going to go thru the plans on www.abcjesuslovesme.com and incorporate more Bible lessons. Looking back, I probably should have done that first, and the alphabet afterwards, but I just now found that website. Oh well. I hope to start Levi w/ the letter of the week ideas this fall too...pray for me! (and him!) :-)
you did it! the video posted ;)
ReplyDelete