Saturday, December 10, 2011

Preschool Corner

~Wyatt is 4 years old. Levi is 3 years old~


Once again, it's been quite awhile since my last preschool corner post. We are just so busy have fun with all things preschool! Having 2 preschool age kids in our house definitely makes for some fun and messy times! And yes, there are times when I am willing to say "yes" even if I know that it will make a mess...for example...any craft/project involving glitter and glue...
We've actually used glitter for 2 days in a row and I haven't even vacuumed! Believe it! It's true. I am trying to loosen up a bit for the sake of making memories and cherishing these special years with my little boys at home!
So it's been awhile again, and sadly, again, I have been slack on the picture taking!
We are up to the letter I and the number 6 with Levi as we are going thru the ABC Jesus Loves Me 3 yr old curriculum. This curriculum is free and we love it! The curriculum has us going thru alphabetically and numerically. Right around week 4 or 5, Levi really started catching on to recognizing letters. He still struggles with knowing what sound the letter makes, but we are making great progress. He tries to be like his brother who is learning to read, so we hear Levi saying, "R-r-r-r-Dog". He just wants to make any type of sound at the beginning of a word that he is about to say and it's never the actual sound that the word starts with! But it's cute!
We had fun painting pumpkins around Halloween.

Making fall trees when cousin Ethan was visiting.




Fun with watercolors...Levi LOVES to paint with water colors. And like most all things that Levi does, he also paints "extremely". Levi is our "extreme" child. He's either really, really, really loving and sweet, or else really, really, really angry and mean. When he is playing, he plays HARD. When he's tired, he crashes hard! When he paints, he often will paint so much that it makes a hole in a paper b/c of how much water and watercolor he put in one spot! I love you Levi!


And Levi LOVES playdoh. He will sit still and make pretend food w/ playdoh for close to an hour!


"Recess" Our boys LOVE to play outside! Wyatt can throw the football in a good spiral, and Levi toss the football and then kick it in the air.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great week! Glad the boys are enjoying their schoolwork:)

    ReplyDelete