Sunday, September 12, 2010

One of My Favorites

A friend of mine recommended the Confessions of a Homeschooler blog, and I LOVE it! We use alot of her printables, and love her book recommendations. I reserve books at my local library online based on the books on her blog. So simple and easy! Then I when I go to the library, I pick up my books at the front desk and don't even have to spend time looking for them! Great tip/timesaver when going to the library w/ little ones!
There is a giveaway for her whole curriculum for free! Go Here. I entered and hope I win!
All of the things I use from her website are free, but I have to go and click on each one (fine w/ me b/c it's FREE). She does offer the whole letter of the week curriculum for a small fee and then you don't have to download each one, but I haven't wanted to spend the money, but if I could "win" it....yes!!! I'll let you know if I win. I never win anything. But maybe this time. Or you could take time to enter yourself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment