Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Baby Turned 3!

Levi's birthday was in April, but today was his due date!! He started out surprising us with being born a month early, and now everday with Levi is unpredictable :-)
But he sure is sweet!! Can't believe my baby boy is 3 yrs old and no longer a toddler. I love you Levi!

The day of his birthday party started out a little rough w/ Adam, Wyatt and I having food poisioning from the night before. But Levi had no idea and was so excited for his party. I re-used the Diego themed items from Wyatt's 3rd birtday party. Thankfully they are still too young really know or care about stuff like that. I'm all about getting the most out of our money by doing second-hand for anything and everything!





1 comment:

  1. that was such a fun party Joshua had a great time!-Lisa

    ReplyDelete