Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preschool Corner

~Wyatt is 4 years old. Levi is 3 years old~


Levi and I have done 4 weeks of preschool at home since I posted last! I need to post more often for the grandparents at least! And sadly, not only have I not posted every week about his homeschool preschool, I have not taken pictures as often as I used to either. This mama is busy! But I do want to make sure to start taking more pictures!
And with any of the pics I posted, you should be able to double click on the picture and it will open in a bigger window unless you are reading it via email (may or may not work via email feed burner)

Levi using finger paint to put red, green, and yellow apples on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (weekly letter was A, theme was Apple, and Bible Story was Adam and Eve)


Working on his "letter game" from Starfall. He has become quite good at using the wireless mouse! Also on the table are his other "crafts" for the Letter A week

Crafts for the letter A week...playdoh mat letter As, 2 stickers, and traced the number 2 poster, finger paint apples on tree, sneaky snake lying to Eve, and glued animal crackers on the Letter A poster.


This was a "fall" activity I saw on I Can Teach My Child

I melted butter and added red and yellow food coloring and we talked about how red and yellow make orange. Then they "painted" the butter on the bread, and I put cheese in the middle and put it in the skillet!


Pumpkin Shaped Grilled Cheese Sandwich




"Put the Fire Out"...a fun activity I found on ABC Jesus Loves Me
I drew a fireman's ladder and some flames w/ sidewalk chalk. Levi had to "climb" the ladder and then squirt water on the flames to put the fire out. He LOVED this!! Especially the Target dollar-bin super soaker he got to use!


And just for laughs and cuteness...our little biker dude! He dressed himself in all of this (well, asked for help getting the finger in the right spots for the Lightening McQueen gardening gloves)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Laurel! I love the fire and ladder idea, adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that 'put the fire out' idea is AWESOME!!!! Love it! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete