Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free Stuff!

I wrote a post about this awhile back, but I just have to mention something about it again. I just redeemed my 8th, $5 Amazon.com gift card. I have earned 8 of these since I started doing Swagbucks in January 2010. In 8 months, 8 free gift cards! All I do is use Swagbucks.com like I used to use Google or Yahoo for a search engine. There are other ways to accumulate Swagbucks, but I have only done the search engine. I would be earning even more if I used some of their other options, but I just don't have time. All that to say, that if I have "time" to use Swagbucks just as a search engine, then you have time too! :-) And if you have more time, you can go crazy and use it more and earn more!
If you have never heard of Swagbucks, it’s a search engine that awards you points randomly and in varying denominations. SwagBucks can then be redeemed for a variety of prizes, including great gift cards, as I already described.
For more details click here.

This week they are celebrating Back to School and giving out more than normal:
If you sign up between and Sunday at midnight, use the code BackToSchool. You'll receive 30 points at sign-up, and an extra 40 points for using the code.
To sign up click here.

It's so easy, and so worth it! And you can use multiple gift cards at once. I save my gift cards to use $25 at one time, so I get free shipping on Amazon.
Even if you don't sign up, now you know what you are missing out on and can't say you didn't know! :-)

And of course some pictures of the boys. They are very into there homemade juice popsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment