Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Proverbs 31 with personal examples

I found this note in my Bible that I had written a year ago when the boys were more like babies. I often read thru Proverbs 31 and try to work on being a virteous women the way the Bible describes.
The following are things that I have a hard time with/have to work on:

1. Driving 30 min one-way to Super Wal-mart when I was used to a much shorter drive when we lived in FL. (She brings food from afar. Prov. 31:14)
2. Getting up in throughout the night and early mornings during baby/toddler stages. (She rises also while it is still night. Prov. 31:15)
3. Lifting my heavy boys who didn't walk until 14 months old. I must have a really weak back. (She makes her arms strong. Prov. 31:17)
4. Choices of what to do during the boys' nap time (She does not eat the bread of idleness. Prov.31:27)

Some of those might seem silly, but the verses really encouraged and challenged me.

Here are some pictures of what we've been doing lately up here in PA:


4th of July at Camp


Going to the trampoline in the lake at Camp


Wyatt "swimming" all by himself!


Doing a craft from No Time for Flashcards


Their first amusement park ride at Dutch Wonderland


Levi's Favorite Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment