But if we have to spend money on diapers, I'm at least going to get the best price around (or try too!!!)
We LOVE Luvs around our house!! It's the cheapest brand-name diaper and always has a coupon or promo code going on!! I've tried all the store brands, but both my boys leaked thru them all. When we just had one baby in diapers, we loved Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers, but the budget didn't allow for that "luxury" once we had 2 kids in diapers both under the age of 14 months old! Thus, came our LOVE for Luvs!
I just bought 120, size 6 (yes, my kids both maxxed out at the largest size before they were 2 years old)...so 120 diapers for just $17.99 shipped TO MY DOOR. TOTAL!! Including tax and S & H...$17.99!!! (but really there was no shipping charges in this case!)
How???
My FAVORITE...Amazon.com + a coupon!!
They have their 120 count, size 6 diapers on sale for $35.99. Use the Subscribe and Save option to save an additional 30%. If you have an additional 20% coupon located in Parents magazine (I'll post next about how you can get a 3 yrs subscription to this magazine for just $5.99), this will bring your total to $17.99 with free two day shipping. You can't beat that for diapers delivered to your door for under $20! Don't forget if you use the Subscribe and Save option, to cancel the membership once your item has been shipped or you will continue to receive these diapers each month. Membership is free and you can cancel at anytime.
All the other sizes of Luvs are on sale too. I have done this "Subscribe and Save" option before and as soon as they were delivered, I went into my Amazon account and canceled the membership.
So while my son who talks like a 4 year old is still wearing diapers, I'll be trying to get the best deal until this expenditure goes away!!

No comments:
Post a Comment