Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coffee, Covers and Kisses

At some point during my Levi's first year, I became a coffee drinker. Since I didn't recieve any extra hours in my day when I had my 2nd child (or 1st for that matter), I just had such a hard time in the mornings b/c I was EXHAUSTED to say the least! I found that chocolate also helped for that "awakeness" that I needed! ha! I think if we ever have a 3rd child, I will just have to keep some bit size chocolates at my beside and pop one for those middle of the night feedings! :-)
but on a serious note, I do remember daily praying for Energy, Strength, and Patience especially for those first 12 to 18 months when I had 2 in diapers, 2 who couldn't feed themselves, 2 who couldn't walk, etc! I don't know if twin would have been easier or harder!
But back to the coffee, I only drink it in the AM, and I barely drink the whole cup! So I'm not a full blown coffee addict yet! oh, and it has to have some flavored creamer, and sometimes sugar too!
Now on to my the other topics of this post...
Covers...
Wyatt just LOVES to be covered while he's sleeping/napping. He can be sweating like crazy, and when I go to pull his covers off to cool him off, he will grab them so tightly (in his sleep). Adam says he was (is) the same way, he would rather turn on a fan or A/C instead of take his covers off!
well, the other morning when the boys got up earlier than I was ready for, I let them stay in my room and turned on a cartoon. Then I went out to get their sippy cups and fix my coffee. Within minutes, Levi had come out and was "up and at 'em" with talking, questions and mischeif (he rarely sits to watch a whole episode of a cartoon). Since Wyatt was quiet, I didn't bother to check on him, and was enjoying just 1 child for as long as I could. After about 20-30 min, I went to check on Wyatt. He was snuggled down in the covers of our bed watching cartoons. When I had first left him, he was on TOP of the bed I had just MADE. He had pushed off all the pillows, and pulled back the comforter and sheet and gotten quite cozy and having a lazy morning of watching cartoons in bed! (def. Adam's child! whereas Levi is up and at 'em like me!)
Kisses...
"I give you kiss" (Levi says this to me randomly thru out the day) Wyatt is also very sweet and loving and likes to give me a kiss on the forehead at times! wishing that would never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment