The other day when I posted about entering into the land of bumps and bruises, little did I know that the day after 1 child fell off his bike, the other child would take a chunk out of lip! ahhh!
The boys are struggling with obeying the rule of not jumping on the bed! Wyatt had just started to jump while I was getting his clothes out to wear for the day. I turned around to discipline him for jumping and he fell to his knees in an attempt to stop jumping. Well, the momentum of the jump propelled him forward and his mouth went right into the foot of the bed frame which is very sturdy wood. I was so worried he might have knocked his tooth out. There was a bit more blood than I've ever seen. He was crying, but he was alot more calm than I thought he would be from the looks of what I saw coming out of his mouth! Thankfully, it wasn't his teeth, just his lip! There were 2 cuts, but one was like a hole! it was still a slow bleed hours after it happened! Hopefully that will be a good reminder to him for why he should not jump on the bed.
However, my wild, red-haired boy had to be told to stop jumping on the bed WHILE I was still cleaning up Wyatt's mouth! ahhh! Sometimes I think Levi is just oblivous!
No comments:
Post a Comment