
Starfall.com is the greatest thing ever!! Wyatt would be on there for an hour if I let him! It's an educational website that has cute graphics and interactive animation for each letter of the alaphabet. The child has to know how to operate the computer mouse though. The first time I had Wyatt try it, it was frustrating for both of us. I had envisioned him sitting there independently and playing while I got other things done! He had never used a mouse before, so it took about 3 different times of doing it w/ him for 10 min each time. Now he asks to do his "letter game on the computer" all the time! I usually let him do it every other day for about 20 min when Levi goes down for his nap. Then when he is done, he goes down for his nap, and I pray that Levi doesn't wake up "early", so that I have at least 15 min. to relax, and an hour to work for my job.
next topic...about a year ago I "discovered" avocados! ha ha! not sure how I didn't know about this wonderful food before! I love to make guacamole and have it for a special snack while the kids are napping (so then no one asks for a bite of mine!) The other day I was making a recipe that called for 1/2 the avocado. Instead of just saving the other half in a bowl w/ lemon juice, I just got a spoon and ate it out of the skin! (with chips of course)
Mother's Day...Adam helped the boys get me a nice card and a gift cert. to get a pedicure!!! The only time I've ever had a pedicure was for our wedding! I'm really excited to go! Wyatt asked me "when are we going to go?". I was so happy to tell him that I would be going out by myself w/o any children! Here's the best picture we got on Mother's Day, and a picture of a few of our azalea bushes in full bloom. I think we have 9 of them!! And Adam just dug one up and re-planted it for me, to fill in some space in one of the flower beds.
If the pictures are too little, you should be able to double click on the image and it will open a little bigger in another window.
No comments:
Post a Comment