Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blessings

Due to the lack of internet access in our cabin (and close proximity in which I must remain to be the caregiver for 2 young children :-), the camp has allowed us to use the services of the camp "nanny". She is a 22 yr old girl from England with a Bachelor Degree in Pyschology. She has a twin sister and they were born on Feb. 29th on a Leap Year. How cool!
She babysits the kids form 9 to 11am, so I can go to the camp office w/ my laptop and log in to their internt and work!! Yippee! Praise the Lord! She has off on Thursdays, but all other days, I can work!
The boys seem to like her and Wyatt asked her why she was talking funny when she was reading them a book! She has a cool accent!
So, I guess I'll stay up at camp now, but still looking forward to visitng my parents' every week or so to have a bit of normalcy for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment