Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Levi Singing

This video clip is special to me b/c I wasn't sure when I'd see the day that Levi would let me sing to him (let alone sing by himself). He used to say, "Mommy, no sing". He is our stubborn, strong-willed child. He was very hesistant and most times against me doing anything w/ him that was educational. "Mommy, no count. Mommy, no sing" But low and behold, one time when we were trying to play hide-n-seek, he closed his eyes and said "I count" (emphasis on I). He started counting. I figured he had heard Wyatt and I do it enough that he might make it to 5, but he counted all the way to TWELEVE!! Then just recently he started singing all by himself! Makes me happy! He just turned 2 in April. Here are some of his songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment