North Carolina is a good "medium"--we have somewhat colorful leaves, and cool mornings, but it still gets up to the mid to upper 70s, and the sun is gloriously strong and warm. I could do w/o the cool mornings...I'm talking 30s and some days cooler than PA to start off. And these 30+ degree swings in temps from AM to PM is hard to dress the kids appropriately w/o add'l clothing changes. But at least we have a "fall" season. After 8 years in FL, I forgot how nice it is to see the leaves change colors or at least fall off the trees! Alot of times, they just fall off here in NC and don't change colors as drastically and beautifully as in PA, but it's something which I know my FL friends would love to see!
Today we also went to a local farm for a hayride, nature trail, country store, tree house, animals, etc. They boys had a blast! They weren't as cooperative w/ my picture taking as they were last year, but we got a few good ones! But I'm pretty sure their favorite part of the day was building the fire w/ Daddy, and throwing the football. Adam has taught them both how to catch the football very well. They both have been throwing it quite well for awhile now, but catching had been harder.
Enjoy the pictures! We miss you all!


Sliding on a Burlap Sack into the Hay

The Turkey getting nervous b/c Thanksgiving is almost here! ha!

Levi checking out what's going on while Wyatt was "milking the cow"




Using their dumptrucks to "help" w/ the leaves


where is the farm? Looks like you had a great time:)
ReplyDelete